The Artz Collective specialises in 6 key areas:
1. Preschool Dance Classes – Your child will love our imported & fully licensed Leap’N’Learn Dance program, full of creativity & activities to enhance & engage your preschoolers dance & performing arts development.
2. Musical Theatre Programs: Your drama & theatre loving child will be right at home in our specially devised theatre programs enhancing your child’s musical theatre, dance, singing & acting skills with performance confidence.
3. Ballet Classes & Dance Programs: Give your child the dance classes they’ll thrive in, through our dance programs where professional staff can help your child grow and develop for their own pride & fulfiment, even up to career preparation if they desire!
4. Irish Dance Classes: Exciting & dynamic, irish dance and it’s music is a thrilling style of dance. You’ll love these classes led by our ADCRG (that’s a registered adjudicator !), and TCRG qualified teachers.
5. Dance For Adults: We specialise in teaching adults to dance who are beginners, have a little experience or those reconnecting with dance after a break.
Let’s face it, exercise in general and dance in particular is a very different experience when you’re learning & processing new skills as an adult.
So this is where you’ll benefit from our teaching & breaking down of skills & technique in class to help you get the most out of your dancing & even step out onstage for those who love to perform!
6. Musical Theatre & Singing VCE / VCAL Coaching & University / Tertiary Professional Audition Training: Your pre-tertiary teen will work with our professional musical theatre, singing & dance staff on their VCE, VCAL examination preparation or on your audition for entry to a post high school course, a tertiary or university degree course or for your professional career preparation.
Click below to choose the program that best suits your needs from the performing arts styles below for program descriptions